Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys looked twenty cold warrior

Bit is my number one assistant, Lieyan! Is your future consul-general! With the introduction of the prince, I cross the eyes and looked toward the house of people, the so-called Man, Wu-free second, these people look at my eyes, full of hostility.
In fact,fake oakleys, this is normal, when I left, they have not come six months later, I suddenly came back, and one came back to have their heads,fake oakleys, they will naturally jealous, and even refused to accept the change the same!
Cold swept from the face of everyone, I have to admire the prince, this guy is not simple, these twenty people, as many as eleven upper fencing master, six lower Dajian, as well as two The bit Dajian! an upper Dajian
A slap shot in the side of the coffee table, vindictive catharsis roaring out a purple wooden coffee table, suddenly torn apart and scattered on the ground!
Looked at me stunned, that the prince, all stunned and do not know my speech which the more than twenty warriors look at me, but also take a look at two of the prince, the next moment ... they The discovery stunned, the wanton move for this guy, the second son is not even the slightest sign of anger!
All under the watchful eye, I slowly stood up, looked twenty cold warrior, bluntly said: Stunned surprised a moment, everyone began to realize that, feeling the ...... this call Lieyan the guy is because they do not line Jian Li and angry!
Listened to me, the prince, his brow wrinkled help up, he discovered that has been close to the men, too organized and disciplined, is because there has been no organization and discipline, the last time that Fatty will perform a scene so that the victims, he almost comes to an end, it seems ... the grasping a grasping discipline the otherwise light money to win over, is of no use to think here, the prince, without saying a word watching them, waiting for the further development of the matter!
Just then, a tall handsome warrior proudly stood out cold on me: salute to you? Cold look to the tyrant, that's right ... he is the host Dajian, no wonder he refuses to accept me, but if men are not satisfied with me, how can I discipline them?
Silent towards the prince, looked sullen and said: Listened to me, prince, shrugging his shoulders, Yin smiled and said: and in fact natural sole responsible by you! Nodded with satisfaction, I Zhuantou Chao team looked in the past, without a trace of emotion said: Hear me arrogant words, a few guys from the crowd suddenly gone out the aggressive walked in front of me, ferocious on me: Carefully looked at a few sounded outrageous, I carefully distinguish an upper Dajian two Dajian, and six lower Dajian to stand up, only 11

No comments:

Post a Comment