Thursday, September 6, 2012

fake oakleys Course juggle more than us

They survey you every details of life, even the bathroom and how much time they are trying to investigate clearly understood.
The third movie, I suppose I large a production this year, Warner is expected to be placed before Summer file release. Estimate is early May, following a pure action film because Warner has once again mobilize funding plan, Barry told me The company still by my directing and starring preliminary consideration.
I have heard do not know the joy or the anguish, it seems that now Warner is not my bar stem not let go ah I have now become a movie machine, printing press plus a camera.
The third movie shooting, the movie is a comedy about an adventure theme.
Brandon Fisher difficult to receipt of a test of his acting movie, if not taking into account the recent years, there is no film may not be filming my movie, but I think he would like to know more a What is different from ordinary people such a young Chinese young directors.
Strength dispels all doubts, the strong will always be working together with the strong, Brandon Fisher and Christine. Dunst although big, but still not too much in front of me telling them requirements, or that discuss a play in front of me and my self-insight.
Me to deal with all the shots perfectly, and the lines in the script, I always give them the free development space of one hundred twenty percent of each of the characters portrayed, I quite successful,cheap nba jerseys, they put feelings of self- go into the movie.
Warner, this movie gave me every penny I have used in the blade, for each set of lens strive for perfection and I can save the spirit of the insignificant place to try to save the idea of ​​shooting the film, However, the wages of the staff should pay never less than a minute, so that they work together to have the power.
Now everyone's enthusiasm for the work has been very high,fake oakleys, Brandon and Dunst often catch the night view, but never shouting too tired a movie when they often have this experience, so do not feel to shoot my movies very tough .
Warner Crimping everyone along with me day and night to work overtime, even Brandon is no exception and Dunst movie Warner just gave me a month's shooting time, not hard No ah Well, the next time you have the necessary longer shooting time, otherwise I estimate will barely Superman also need to rest ah.
Course juggle more than us, such as hair generally paparazzi busy collecting ideas compile my scandal out, Dunst as the heroine, of course, will inevitably be written as having an affair with me, I, as account of the plot of the film director to her photo inadvertently paparazzi photographed, they immediately come to chaos in the worldwide publicity. FANS naturally concerned about all, including the small details of the life course, scandal.
The snow is a sensible, at a glance Dunst and just general relations of cooperation, and so does not get to the bottom of this thing. Mengyao I worry that they do not know will be rumors about, and therefore made a special trip to them they are worthy of my roots call to explain the misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment